Warhammer Quest Campaign
Brutal Legend's character
Quests Completed: 0
Battle Level: 1
Wounds (W): 1d6 + 6
Move (M): 4
Weapon Skill (WS): 2
Ballistic Skill (BS): 6+
Strength (S): 3
Toughness (T): 3
Initiative (I): 3
Attacks (A): 1
Equipment: Hand of Death Scroll
Weapon: Sword (1d6 + 3 Wounds)
Pinning: Breaks from Pinning on a roll of 4+
Hand of Death Spell
The Wizard will start each adventure with The Hand of Death Spell. It may be cast against any one Monster, and causes 3d6 Wounds with no modifier for armor. The spell costs no power to cast. The scroll may only be used once per quest.
Before the Wizard goes on his first quest the he must choose his spells. There are three types of spells: attack spells, defense spells, and healing spells. The Wizard player takes one of each type at random. These spells represent those that the Wizard has memorized and learned through his studies and they will be the spells he has for every quest.
Magic Spells Table
1. Fireball-Casting Number: (5). Pick a 2 square by 2 square area of a board section within the Wizard’s line of sight. Each monster in that area suffers 1d6 wounds.
2. Freeze- Casting Number (5).Roll 1d6. The number you roll shows 2 things: The number of monsters affected by the spell this turn and the number of wounds each monster affected suffers. The targets of this spell must be on the same board section as the Wizard. The Wizard player choses which monsters are affected.
3. Lightning Bolt- Casting Number (4).Casting Number (4). Pick any monster that lies within the Wizard’s line of sight. The target suffers 2d6 wounds.
4. Ogre Strength-Casting Number (3). Pick any warrior on the board section (including the Wizard). This turn the chosen warrior is has it scrambles out of the way – place it on an empty square on this or any adjacent board section. If there are no empty squares available the model falls into the pit anyway. Once the pit is in play, no model may enter the squares it covers.
1. Confuse- Casting Number (3). Pick any monster on the same board section as the Wizard. This turn it loses 1 attack.
2. Iron Skin- Casting Number (5). Pick any warrior on the board section (including the Wizard). This turn the chosen warrior is at +2 to his Toughness.
3. Levitate- Casting Number (4).Pick any warrior on the board section (including the Wizard) and levitate him. A levitating warrior can only be attack with missile weapons or spells. He cannot move and may not fight in close combat. He may fire missile weapons as normal. His square remains impassible just as if he were standing in it normally. He may levitate himself out of a pit.
4. Rebound- Casting Number (4).Pick any warrior on the board section (including the Wizard). Each time he is physically attack this turn roll 1d6. On a score of 6 all the wounds that the attack inflicted are inflicted upon the attacker instead. Note that Rebound does not work on spells.
5. Shield-Casting Number (6). Pick any warrior on the board section (including the Wizard). For this turn the chosen warrior is immune to all attacks except those with a natural 6 to hit or that are magical in nature. The warrior can move and fight as usual.
1. Healing Hands- Casting Number (2). Every warrior on the board section has 1 wound healed.
2. Heal Wounds-Casting Number (4). Pick any warrior on the board (including the Wizard) and heal 1d6 of his wounds.
3. Lifebringer- Casting Number (5).Pick any number of warriors on the board section (including the Wizard). Roll 1d6 for each warrior chosen. Each warrior gets that number of wounds healed. If any two or more of the dice rolled come up with the same number the spell fails and none of the warriors get any wounds back.
4. Life Force-Casting Number (5). Pick any warrior on the board section (including the Wizard) who has yet to start his attacks. For each wound the warrior inflicts this turn you may heal 1 wound.
5. Resurrection-Casting Number (6). You may pick any dead warrior in the game and bring him back to life. Place him on the same board section as the Wizard. He is restored to full wounds but loses any of the treasure he has earned in this dungeon. This spell may be cast even if the dead warrior died several turns ago.